Why Volunteer with us?
- A Certificate and recommendation letters is awarded to all volunteers on completion of their project, which looks good on your CV
- Enhances your skills
- Meet new friends from all walks of life across many fields
- Boosts your confidence
- Visit the exotic and tropical countryside of West Africa and its historic sites and beautiful coasts
- Flexibility to undertake adventure treks through the Gambia and Senegal
- Add backpacking after the voluntary work - you can explore Guinea Bissau, Sierra Leone or Mali quite easily using local transport links.
- Exciting volunteer projects are available from one month upwards - tailored to suit you
- Orientation and training provided as part of the package
- Flights, food and accommodation are included for all placements
- We have good local contacts and a local office
- We operate in peaceful, democratic areas of Western Africa
- We work closely with several colleges and schools, community leaders and the local people
- We have educated African guides who can share their local knowledge of Africa
- We Meet and Greet at the local airport
- There is an emergency mobile helpline and a Gambian or Senegalese buddy to help you
- We will organise your residence papers at no extra cost
- We can arrange for friends and families to visit you
- We live here! So we provide a personal service!
What We're Looking For?
We are always looking for participants with the following skills:
- Education and Teaching
- Languages - especially English and French teaching
- Media, Radio, Television and Journalists
- IT and Computing
- Sports teaching
If your skills aren't listed, do not worry, get in touch and we'll match you to a suitable project as this is not an exhaustive list!